Note: you can read this on GitHub (link), Medium (link) or old Reddit (link) to see all the links. submitted by
: Version 1.3.0 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) is out! The main features of this release are significant performance improvements, including some that benefit SPV clients. Full release notes and downloads are on GitHub
The default minimum transaction fee rate was reduced from 0.001 to 0.0001 DCkB. Do not try to send such small fee transactions just yet, until the majority of the network upgrades.
Release process was changed
to use release branches and bump version on the master branch at the beginning of a release cycle. Discussed in this chat
The codebase is ready for the new Go 1.11 version. Migration to vgo module system is complete and the 1.4.0 release will be built using modules. The list of versioned modules and a hierarchy diagram are available here
The testnet was reset and bumped to version 3.
Comments are welcome for the proposal
to implement smart fee estimation, which is important for Lightning Network.
@matheusd recorded a code review video
for new Decred developers that explains how tickets are selected for voting. dcrwallet
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
features new SPV sync mode, new ticket buyer, new APIs for Decrediton and a host of bug fixes. On the dev side, dcrwallet also migrated
to the new module system. Decrediton
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
adds the new SPV sync mode that syncs roughly 5x faster. The feature is off by default while it receives more testing from experienced users. Other notable changes include a design polish and experimental Politeia integration. Politeia
: Proposal editing is being developed
and has a short demo
. This will allow proposal owners to edit their proposal in response to community feedback before voting begins. The challenges associated with this feature relate to updating censorship tokens and maintaining a clear history of which version comments were made on. @fernandoabolafio produced this architecture diagram
which may be of interest to developers.
@degeri joined to perform security testing of Politeia and found several issues
: mainnet explorer upgraded to v2.1 with several new features. For users: credit/debit tx filter on address page, showing miner fees on coinbase transaction page, estimate yearly ticket rewards on main page
, cool new hamburger menu and keyboard navigation. For developers: new chain parameters
page, experimental Insight API support, endpoints for coin supply and block rewards, testnet3 support. Lots of minor API changes and frontend tweaks, many bug fixes and robustness improvements.
The upcoming v3.0 entered beta and is deployed on beta.dcrdata.org
. Check out the new charts
page. Feedback and bug reports are appreciated. Finally, the development version v3.1.0-pre is on alpha.dcrdata.org
: updated to be compatible with the latest SPV code and is syncing, several performance issues are worked on. Details were posted in chat
. Alpha testing has started, to participate please join #dev
and ask for the APK. iOS
: backend is mostly complete, as well as the front end. Support for devices with smaller screens was improved. What works now: creating and recovering wallets, listing of transactions, receiving DCR, displaying and scanning QR codes, browsing account information, SPV connection to peers, downloading headers. Some bugs need fixing before making testable builds. Ticket splitting
: v0.6.0 beta released
with improved fee calculation and multiple bug fixes. docs
section that grouped some old articles as well as the new Politeia
@Richard-Red created a concept repository
sandbox with policy documents, to illustrate the kind of policies that could be approved and amended by Politeia proposals. decred.org
: 8 contributors
added and 4 removed, including 2 advisors (discussion here
Dev activity stats for August: 239 active PRs, 219 commits, 25k added and 11k deleted lines spread across 8 repositories. Contributions came from 2-10 developers per repository. (chart
Hashrate: went from 54 to 76 PH/s, the low was 50 and the new all-time high is 100 PH/s. BeePool share rose to ~50% while F2Pool shrank to 30%, followed by coinmine.pl at 5% and Luxor at 3%.
Staking: 30-day average ticket price is 95.6 DCR (+3.0) as of Sep 3. During the month, ticket price fluctuated between a low of 92.2 and high of 100.5 DCR. Locked DCR represented between 3.8 and 3.9 million or 46.3-46.9% of the supply.
Nodes: there are 217 public listening and 281 normal nodes per dcred.eu
. Version distribution: 2% at v1.4.0(pre) (dev builds), 5% on v1.3.0 (RC1), 62% on v1.2.0 (-5%), 22% on v1.1.2 (-2%), 6% on v1.1.0 (-1%). Almost 69% of nodes are v.1.2.0 and higher and support client filters. Data snapshot of Aug 31.
Obelisk posted 3 email updates
in August. DCR1 units are reportedly
shipping with 1 TH/s hashrate and will be upgraded with firmware to 1.5 TH/s. Batch 1 customers will receive compensation
for missed shipment dates, but only after Batch 5 ships. Batch 2-5 customers will be receiving the updated slim design
the new D9+ DecredMaster
: 2.8 TH/s at 1,230 W priced $1,499. Specified shipping date was Aug 10-15. FFMiner DS19
claims 3.1 TH/s for Blake256R14 at 680 W and simultaneously 1.55 TH/s for Blake2B at 410 W, the price is $1,299
. Shipping Aug 20-25.
Another newly noticed miner offer is this
unit that does 46 TH/s at 2,150 W at the price of $4,720. It is shipping Nov 2018 and the stats look very close to Pangolin Whatsminer DCR
(which has now a page on asicminervalue
joined the list of stakepools
for a total of 16.
Australian CoinTree added
DCR trading. The platform supports fiat, there are some limitations
during the upgrade to a new system but also no fees
in the "Early access mode". On a related note, CoinTree is working
on a feature to pay household bills with cryptocurrencies it supports.
Three new OTC desks were added to exchanges
page at decred.org.
Two mobile wallets integrated Decred:
- Coinomi added Decred to their Android and iOS wallets. In addition to the Apple App Store and Google Play you can download the APK directly. Coinomi features an integrated cryptocurrency exchange and is the first company to offer a mobile Decred wallet.
- BitBill Android and iOS wallet also added Decred.
Reminder: do your best to understand the security and privacy model before using any wallet software. Points to consider: who controls the seed, does the wallet talk to the nodes directly or via middlemen, is it open source or not?
- Bit Dials announced DCR support via GloBee at their bitdials.eu luxury boutique. Their separate supercar and classic car shop bitcars.eu also accepts DCR, either via GloBee or with manual invoicing in case of privacy concerns.
- Sheldon Store re-enabled DCR payments. The shop sells gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Netflix and many more.
Targeted advertising report for August was posted by @timhebel. Facebook appeal is pending, some Google and Twitter campaigns were paused and some updated. Read more here
Contribution to the @decredproject
Twitter account has evolved over the past few months. A #twitter_ops channel is being used on Matrix to collaboratively draft and execute project account tweets (including retweets). Anyone with an interest in contributing to the Twitter account can ask for an invitation to the channel and can start contributing content and ideas there for evaluation by the Twitter group. As a result, no minority or unilateral veto over tweets is possible. (from GitHub
- Meetup in Puebla City, Mexico, organized by @elian. (photo, slides, missed in July issue)
- @joshuam discussed Decred and decentralized organizations with Craig Laundy, Federal Minister for Small Business, the Workplace, and Deregulation with the Australian Government, at @YBFVentures. (photos)
- Meetup at @TheBlockCafe in Lisbon, Portugal. @mm presented "Decred 101 - Governance with Skin in the Game" and @moo31337 talked about Decred's 2018 roadmap. (photos: 1 2 3)
- Meetup in Taipei, Taiwan. @morphymore made a short intro of Decred and noted: "After the talk, many have approached to tell me that they literally don’t hear of Decred until today, and are interested in finding out more about the merit of a hybrid consensus system.". Longer report here, some photos and a video are here.
- @eSizeDave introduced Decred to the SILC Undergraduate Program students at @YBFVentures. (photo)
- OKEx Global Meetup Tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. @joshuam gave a brief presentation covering the history of Decred, how the project functions, and the importance of governance. Afterwards he joined a panel discussion and spoke about Decred's incentives for long term viability. (video, video, photo)
- Blockchain & Decentralised Governance Panel at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @eSizeDave presented Decred, mini-report here. (photos: 1 2)
- Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada. @zubairzia0 noted: "Devs and the community were held in high regard for the people who knew about decred ... one positive thing I remember was someone defending us saying 'Decred does not need a booth', I believe that comment was reflective of the quality of projects being showcased at the conference.". (photo)
- Meetup at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam discussed Decred with Graham Stuart, U.K. Minister for International Trade. (news, photos)
- Small meetup with Jackson Palmer in Melbourne, Australia. (photo)
- Voice of Blockchain in Chicago, USA. @moo31337 talked on Protocol Governance panel, Solving Scalability panel (video) and gave an interview, while @ay-p spoke on Decentralized Exchanges panel. Stakey made an appearance on the slides. (photos: 1 2 3 4 5)
- Hawthorne Street Fair in Portland, USA. Raedah Group was out answering questions about crypto and Decred. (photos)
- Blockchain APAC in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam joined a panel discussion with reps from banking, university and ISO/TC 307. @eSizeDave reports: "This enterprise conference was indeed a whole lot better than I expected. The presentations were actually full of very worthwhile information from credible people, articulated aptly to a very government, academic, and corporate crowd, who genuinely took on board valuable insights. Good to know some of these key people are Decred holders and stakers as well. I got to use the entire day to speak directly with some of the most pivotal personalities in this particular populace. Ongoing relationships have been built and strengthened.". (photos: 1 2 3)
For those willing to help with the events:
BAB: Hey all, we are gearing up for conference season. I have a list of places we hope to attend but need to know who besides @joshuam and @Haon are willing to do public speaking, willing to work booths, or help out at them? You will need to be well versed on not just what is Decred, but the history of Decred etc... DM me if you are interested. (#event_planning)
The Decred project is looking for ambassadors. If you are looking for a fun cryptocurrency to get involved in send me a DM or come talk to me on Decred slack. (@marco_peereboom, longer version here)
Decred Assembly episode 21 is available
. @jy-p and lead dcrwallet developer @jrick discussed SPV from Satoshi's whitepaper, how it can be improved upon and what's coming in Decred.
Decred Assembly episodes 1-21 are available in audio only format here
New instructional articles on stakey.club
: Decrediton setup
, Deleting the wallet
, Installing Go
, Installing dcrd
, dcrd as a Linux service
. Available in both English and Portuguese
Decred scored #32 in the August issue
of Chinese CCID ratings. The evaluation model was explained in this interview
Satis Group rated Decred highly in their cryptoasset valuation research report
). This was featured by several large media outlets, but some did not link to or omitted
Decred entirely, citing
low market cap.
- Decred Investor Interviews: Ciarán O’Leary, General Partner, BlueYard Capital (medium)
- Decred Update Research Report by Node Blockchain (medium), and the corresponding full 11-page report (Google Drive)
- Is Decred worth my time and money? by Fabien Pelissier (medium), and the full 13-page Decred Analysis (PDF)
- Decred for Custody Providers by @bee (medium)
- The 3 Best-Performing Cryptocurrencies in 2018 (nulltx.com, missed in July issue)
- Decred Review (vivecrypto.com, missed in July issue)
- What is Decred? Everything about Decred, the wallet and the hybrid consensus (Dutch, currentcrypto.nl)
- Decred overview (Japanese, cryptocoinportal.jp, note: Decred's Coco is Amazing, according to Google Translate)
- What is Dark Red (Decred)? (Japanese, billion-coin.jp)
- Decred is the neglected gem among altcoins (captainaltcoin.com)
- What are the characteristics of Decred and where to buy? (Japanese, motto-money.com)
- What is hybrid virtual currency Decred? Explanation of features and future potential (Japanese, investor-a.com)
- What is DCR? Introduction to Decred (cryptobriefing.com)
- Cryptocurrencies in the Top 100 With Working Products That Are In-Use (investinblockchain)
- Top 3 Coins Crushing it in 2018 so Far! - Decred, VeChain, Binance Coin! by Decentralized TV (youtube)
- Decred review by Ultimate Money (youtube, missed in July issue)
- Interview with Marco Peereboom by BitBoy Crypto (youtube)
- Twitter followers 39,592 (+174)
- Reddit subscribers 8,631 (+119)
- Matrix users 163
- Slack users 6,067 (+103)
- YouTube subscribers 3,667
- Facebook 3,048 followers and 2,814 likes
- GitHub 417 (+14) stars and 1,021 (+44) forks of dcrd repository
Comm systems news:
- Interruptions in the chat bridge led to some Slack messages not reaching other platforms, and consequently not being archived in Matrix.
- Several impersonators were detected and banned.
- Inactive Slack channels were archived. If you miss them, let it be known.
- Mastodon was mentioned by several people as a possible alternative for Twitter.
- Two new Reddit rules were added to prevent CAPS flood and duplicate submissions.
After another debate about chat systems more people began testing and using Matrix, leading to some gardening on that platform:
- Decred Matrix community was created: +decred:decred.org, it helps to see all Decred-related rooms and people.
- #privacy and #design are now bridged.
- One private work channel was successfully migrated to Matrix.
- Stylish room avatars were set.
- @Haon has prepared a short guide to help new Matrix users get started and join the Decred rooms.
- A thread was started to discuss changes to Decred jargon with the intent to make it more consistent and accessible to newcomers. The question whether changing "official" terminology requires stakeholder approval was touched in this thread and in #documentation.
- Project fund transparency and constitution were extensively discussed on Reddit and in #general.
- Pre-proposal to use Politeia to approve Politeia as a legitimate decision-making tool for Decred.
Reddit: substantive discussion about Decred cons
; ecosystem fund
; a thread
about voter engagement, Politeia UX and trolling; idea
of a social media system for Decred by @michae2xl; how profitable
is the Obelisk DCR1.
Chats: cross-chain trading
via LN; plans
for contractor management system, lower-level decision making and contractor privacy vs transparency for stakeholders; measuring
dev activity; what if
the network stalls, multiple implementations of Decred for more resilience, long term vision behind those extensive tests and accurate comments in the codebase; ideas
for process for policy documents, hosting them in Pi and approving with ticket voting; about
SPV wallet disk size, how compact filters work; odds
of a wallet fetching a wrong block in SPV; new module system
in Go; security
of allowing Android app backups; why
PoW algo change proposal must be specified in great detail; thoughts
and SPV; prerequisites
for shipping SPV by default (continued
); Decred vs Dash treasury and marketing expenses
, spending other people's money; why
Decred should not invade a country, DAO and nation states, entangling with nation state is poor resource allocation; how
winning tickets are determined and attack vectors; Politeia
proposal moderation, contractor clearance, the scale of proposals and decision delegation, initial Politeia vote to approve Politeia itself; chat systems
, Matrix/Slack/Discord/RocketChat/Keybase (continued
of Korean exchanges; no breaking changes
in vgo; why
project fund burn rate must keep low; asymptotic
behavior of Decred and other ccs, tail emission; count of full nodes
and incentives to run them; Politeia proposal translations
and multilingual environment.
An unusual event was the chat about double negatives and other oddities in languages in #trading
DCR started the month at USD 56 / BTC 0.0073 and had a two week decline. On Aug 14 the whole market took a huge drop
and briefly went below USD 200 billion. Bitcoin went below USD 6,000 and top 100 cryptos lost 5-30%. The lowest point coincided with Bitcoin dominance peak at 54.5%. On that day Decred dived -17% and reached the bottom of USD 32 / BTC 0.00537. Since then it went sideways in the USD 35-45 / BTC 0.0054-0.0064 range. Around Aug 24, Huobi showed DCR trading volume above USD 5M and this coincided with a minor recovery. @ImacallyouJawdy
posted some creative analysis based on ticket data.
an extensive article "ASIC Resistance is Nothing but a Blockchain Buzzword" that is much in line with Decred's stance on ASICs.
The ongoing debates
about the possible Sia fork
yet again demonstrate the importance of a robust dispute resolution mechanism. Also, we are lucky
to have the treasury.
Mark B Lundeberg, who found
a vulnerability in atomicswap earlier, published
a concept of more private peer-to-peer atomic swaps. (missed in July issue)
Medium took a cautious stance
on cryptocurrencies and triggered at least one project to migrate
to Ghost (that same project previously migrated
away from Slack).
Regulation: Vietnam bans
mining equipment imports, China halts
crypto events and tightens control of crypto chat groups.
Reddit was hacked
by intercepting 2FA codes sent via SMS. The announcement
explains the impact. Yet another data breach
suggests to think twice before sharing any data with any company and shift to more secure authentication systems.
Intel and x86 dumpsterfire keeps burning brighter
. Seek more secure hardware and operating systems for your coins.
Finally, unrelated to Decred but good for a laugh: yetanotherico.com
About This Issue
This is the 5th issue of Decred Journal. It is mirrored on GitHub
. Past issues are available here
Most information from third parties is relayed directly from source after a minimal sanity check. The authors of Decred Journal have no ability to verify all claims. Please beware of scams and do your own research.
Feedback is appreciated: please comment on Reddit
or #writers_room on Matrix
Contributions are welcome too. Some areas are collecting content, pre-release review or translations to other languages. Check out @Richard-Red's guide
how to contribute to Decred using GitHub without writing code.
Credits (Slack names, alphabetical order): bee, Haon, jazzah, Richard-Red and thedecreddigest.
So the crypto space is no longer populated solely by programmers. Many people can't write a line of code but are really excited about the fast-paced developments, especially in an open-source context and want to help in other ways. For those people I've listed some things anyone can do to help the VIA community. This is a work in progress, I'll be happy to add suggestions!
Note that this is not a guide to pumping VIA. This is solely a list of ways to help the community progress and give the project more visibility. Connect with VIA's social media channels
Since you're reading this, you're probably already subscribed to /viacoin
on Reddit. Here are some other channels to like/subscribe/follow/...: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Telegram Slack
But...but... I don't even use TwitteFacebook/... much, why would I join the channel? Social media numbers are important indicators for exchanges, investment groups, etc. When you apply to be listed on an exchange, they ask for the number of subscribers on these platforms. They want to know that there's a solid basic interest in the project.
Plus, higher numbers make people more curious in general. We see many others are interested in a topic, we ourselves start wondering what it's about.
The Telegram is more or less the beating heart of VIA on the marketing and exposure side. Take a look at it once in a while to see if there is currently an exchange polling for new coins, a reddit post that needs some exposure, etc. Donate to the marketing budget
The VIA marketing team is currently experimenting with ads on social media. These don't cost much, but there is a cost involved. Consider a small donation to the marketing budget:
This way it's not always the same people bearing the costs. Spread the word about VIA online
Post news and other content about VIA in forums, local websites, crypto groups, etc. Be prepared for scepticism or lack of response. There are many smaller crypto projects out there and people only have so much time. The focus for VIA has been on technical improvement for a long time, only now is marketing and PR catching up. Persistence is key. After letting 10 messages about VIA pass, someone might start wondering what this project is about after message 11.
When myself and some others started posting on this subreddit and in the big crypto related subreddits about VIA, we'd get an average of 2 upvotes, 2 downvotes and 0 comments. Two months later /viacoin
has doubled its subscriber count and posts about VIA are starting to get traction: https://www.reddit.com/CryptoCurrency/comments/7abfyh/the_viacoin_team_is_working_on_via_integration/
is an example. There's still a long road ahead, but progress comes with perseverance. Tell someone about VIA offline
We're not talking about shilling here. With all the news about Bitcoin in mainstream media the subject might pop up at your next family dinner. Tell people about that currently underground cryptocurrency with the 24 second block time, atomic swaps and soon anonymous transactions. It's all about brand awareness here and nothing beats word of mouth in that regard.
You may also think about telling retail store owners about VIA. The local store you visit every day may regret missing the e-commerce boom and want to jump on this train first. Mainstream adoption always creates great exposure for cryptocurrencies. Don't be annoying online and be a positive member of the community
Go in the VIA telegram chat
and tell people about the great idea you have for VIA, instead of asking "When Moon?". Hop on over to the Bitcointalk ANN
and let the developers know the hard work is appreciated. Give ViacoinMike
a shout out for so enthusiastically working to put VIA in the picture.
When an exchange lists VIA or a big news website dedicates an article to it send them a message saying that you appreciate it. It's a small world, word goes round about communities' ways.
No one in the VIA community is being paid for the efforts they put into this project. It's all passion, a little compliment once in a while encourages people to keep pushing on. Vote
It closes soon, but there is currently a vote on new coins to be added to the Binance exchange: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
You may look at the current rankings and think there's no way VIA could catch up and reach the number 1 spot. You'd be correct. But it's still important to show exchanges that, while VIA doesn't yet have the numbers of the big hype coins, there is a solid community that makes it worth listing at some point in time. Get creative
Become Viacoin Jesus
. Make a Viacoin puzzle
Put some sneaky viral marketing on your band's instagram
... To conclude:
it doesn't take much to help an open-source project like VIA. But when you start noticing the positive impact of your small contributions, it's very rewarding. Be part of something big.
Once the interactions are English Pubs asic bitcoin miner d, and the channel is closed, the None None Management Auditor 1 bitcoin in rupees balances are written on the blockchain.In order for two parties to can send blockchainData OS nicehash calculator payments over the Colglazier 1 bitcoin to aud , they have to Heidi Liere bakkt xrp a payment channel and then send some LADWP ripple price ... “Don’t believe in bitcoin, unless it is supported and officially recognized by governments. But I think this will never happen,” Merton stated. More recently, Merton spoke with PBS about his views on the recent losses in the cryptocurrency markets. The economist continues to push the idea that an asset cannot be a true currency unless ... BINANCE: ZECBTC -Zcash tested the previous resistance and support area at 5200 sat -We can see multiple candle rejections in this zone -This is a Bullish sign but not yet confirmed -We need to see a break of the trendline resistance -To confirm that the downtrend is likely over -And the dominant trend will continue higher -Not financial advice, please exercise... Post Bitfinex-Downtime Dump: Der Dump erfolgt exakt vice versa dem Pump zuvor: News Bullish Sentiment for Bitcoin Is at a 5-Month High The ratio of long-to-short positions placed on bitcoin (BTC) has reached its highest level in over five months on cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex. At press time, the BTC long positions placed on the exchange total 33,750 units, worth $137.3 million at current ... Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin; Bonds. Major 10Y; Americas; Europe; Asia; Pacific; Middle East; Africa. US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y. Scripts. Oscillators. Relative Strength Index (RSI) Average Directional Index (ADX) Stochastic Oscillator; Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) True Strength Index (TSI) Ultimate Oscillator (UO) Stochastic ... Join Binance.us; Join Coinbase; Join Coin Mama; Crypto Debit Cards. Get BlockCard; Crypto.com Card; Home; Learn More. Top 5 Reasons to Own XRP; Begin; 7 Facts About Ripple; Currency Rails; Fiat Leak ; Top 50 Cryptos; Converter; Security; Crypto Market Cap. XRP Buy/Sell Meter; Contact. Our Rippled Validator; Our Exchange; Bitcoin @ $11,728.98 admin 2020-06-18T01:29:58+00:00. Bitcoin @ $11,728 ... Bitcoin, facts & figures: Warn- und Alarmsignal: Direct Trades USDBTC / USDXRP Bitcoin: 64.43%: USDT ₮ 592,909,330.34 16.13% USD $ 150,128,577.46 Aktuell sind 63% des Tradingvolumes Tether vs. Bitcoin, d.h. die Community tradet mit sich selbst. Das Total 24h Trading Volume USDBTC liegt single counted gerade einmal bei 75 Mio. USD pro Tag oder 3 Mio. The idea I’m building is there are so many people who go to events , or have things happen in there everyday lives and have video clips that nobody has seen so this will payout automatically in btc the minute we use your clip to bitcoin to the bitcoin address you attach to it. Does this sounds like a good idea for the use of Bitcoin ? submitted by /u/buybtc . This entry was posted in Bitcoin ...
Arnold Schwarzenegger This Speech Broke The Internet AND Most Inspiring Speech- It Changed My Life. - Duration: 14:58. Boss Moves Crew Recommended for you Hi! Welcome to Brilliant Idea. My name is Rey. I create videos about Entrepreneurship, Lifestyle and Motivation. I also make videos about Making Money Online... Viewers like you help make PBS (Thank you 😃) . Support your local PBS Member Station here: https://to.pbs.org/donateidea If you've ever played Team Fortress ... #bitcoin #BitcoinAnalysis #BitcoinNews DISCLAIMER The Information provided on, from or through this channel is general in nature and is solely for educational purposes. The generic market ... • Binance: A maior exchange de Bitcoin do mundo: https: ... HISTORY OF IDEAS - Capitalism - Duration: 11:46. The School of Life Recommended for you. 11:46. Novo cenário de juros : CDB ainda ... 34 BTC Reddit - http://bit.ly/2FvzhFr Join Binance Exchange Here! https://www.binance.com/?ref=13795076 Join Kucoin Exchange Here! https://www.kucoin.com/#/?... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Craig Wright is a fraud and Binance delists Bitcoin SV. I'll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a Bitcoin price prediction. Watch This video is a brief introduction on options trading in #Binance #JEX Exchange Binance JEX belongs to Binance.com. Here in Binance JEX, you can trade #Bitcoin Futures, Bitcoin Options, Ethereum ... Amazon Affiliate Link - (If You Buy Something On Amazon, I Get A Small Commission As A Way To Support The Channel) - (There is NO extra cost for you) https://amzn.to/39MXp4q Computer I Use To ... Bitcoin Halving 2020 in 15 days, Daedalus 1.0 Released by Cardano ADA, Truffle Teams Up With Tezos ZTX, Binance Chain Adds Ontology ONT pegged Assets, Withdraw on USD Crypto.com, Vechain VET ...